The company was established in 1953 and is specialized in the production of clutch driven plates.
There is a very wide nomenclature, which includes cars, LCV, trucks, buses and agricultural equipment.
The modern factory and the spacious storehouse areas, located on an area of 10 000 square meters, are a proof of above.
In investment of quality materials, the use of modern machines and technologies are the preconditions for a successful final product.
The production process is accompanies by a quality control from its very beginning to its end.